This new addition to Rosacea Treatment Clinic's sunscreen collection uses an elegant combination of physical broad-spectrum UVA and UVB blocks, multiple supporting photoprotective anti-inflammatory antioxidants and features an extremely sheer tint that provides a matte, healthy appearance.
- Daily sunscreen use can prevent UV-induced rosacea symptoms — the most prevalent symptoms among patients.
- The non-drying formula helps control excess oil while hydrating.
- Ceramides, niacinamide and Centella asiatica help reinforce healthy skin barrier function, helping reduce redness and prevent flushing.
- Suitable for use underneath make-up, helps prime skin's surface for application.
- The invisible tint and antioxidants mitigate redness.
- Together with tint, dispersion technology minimizes the whitening effect of traditional physical sunscreens by equally distributing sunscreen particles.
- Apply as the last step of a morning rosacea skin care regimen.
- May be applied alone — for improved wear, apply after Rosacea Hydrating Serum. Ideally, wait a few minutes between applying each product.
- Free of preservatives, fragrance and oil.
- Made to order by pharmacy — antioxidants are added just prior to supply.
- The bacteriostatic formula is supplied in a hermetic airless pump which protects the contents from deterioration.
- Allow 24 hours for fulfillment.
Further Information — Sunscreens in Rosacea
Refer the section "Rosacea Sunscreens" and photoprotection.
50 GM / 2.8 OZ.